7/11/00

July 11, 2000

Kristi,
Some of the most important things you can learn from this life are:
1.      That Jesus is our savior and that he lives and loves us.
2.      To humble ourselves before Him.  To realize that we are not perfect and we need his help in everything that we do.
3.      To ask in faith- drawing upon the powers of heaven, do our part, then leave the rest to the Lord.
4.      Everyone has and will sin so we need to understand the repentance process and the atonement and use it all the time.  Do your best then hang on to the end.

July 16, 2000

There are a few things that are really important to me…  That I return to my Father in Heaven with honor, that I marry the right guy at the right time and in the right place, and my family and friends.



*All names have been changed in order to protect the privacy of those involved.