9/28/99

September 28- October 15, 1999

Kristi,
I’ve decided to start home school now.  I started yesterday and, already, I have so much less stress and hopefully tomorrow I will have even less!  It feels great! 

I am going to see the hypnotherapist.  I am kind of scared but really excited.  It is going to cost $110 and I have to pay for it so I hope it works!

Saturday is homecoming.  No one asked me so I asked Jon (a fellow homeschooler J)  He is in my ward; I think I will have fun with him.  Since I asked him, I have to expect to pay and come up with a plan!

October 15, 1999

I love doing service.  It makes me feel so good inside.  I love seeing peoples’ faces light up with joy when I help them out.  Lately we, as a ward, have been working on someone’s house and yard.  I’ve never thought much about this woman but I’ve come to love her through our visits to her home.  I’ve had a great time.
Love, Melonie


*All names have been changed in order to protect the privacy of those involved.