12/2/99

December 2, 1999

Can you believe it?  One more month and it’s the year 2000!  Cool huh?

I am getting braces.  I have to pay for them myself with no insurance.  $3,650… ouch!  Double ouchJ!  I only have spacers in right now (got them yesterday) and they hurt like crazy!

I went to the Sadie Hawkins dance a while ago (I don’t think I told you yet) and no I did not have fun!  I tried really hard but he is such a flop!  He got us lost all night because he wouldn’t listen to us… that was after he showed up 2 hours late in the first place!!!  (Actually, we had to go find him and the stupid truck broke down in the process!)  We didn’t even get to eat dinner.  I was starved by the end of the night!
Then, I had to pay $15 to get into the dance just to stand in line to spend another $20 getting pictures I didn’t even want!  He was missing most the night then he actually tried to leave me to find a ride home with somebody else!

My aunt and uncle have been coming over a lot.  I’m excited because I think they have stopped doing drugs and are following our example.  Soon they’ll come back to church, I hope!

It has almost been a year but Noel is still on my mind.  I am worried about her.  She and Erick have been getting too close.  They have been sloughing classes together; Noels grades are dropping.  She also pierced her ear way at the top.  They have been ignoring me and spreading awful rumors about me (well, at least Erik has).  I don’t know what she sees in him.  Every time I see him I dislike him more.  He makes me sick!
Kix
P.S. My mom let me drive her van to work all by myself today!  Wow!


*All names have been changed in order to protect the privacy of those involved.