12/7/99

December 7 & 10, 1999

Have you ever needed to talk to someone but no one would listen?  Maybe they listen, but they don’t really listen?  Maybe they don’t understand the deeper meaning or what you are really feeling; the things you can’t really say?

Some things have been bothering me still; about my past.  I’m I a bad person? Does God still love me?  Is he proud of me still?  I know I could’ve prevented most everything from happening.  Why didn’t I?  I don’t even know what I’m feeling.

December 10, 1999

I’ve got this great plan to marry Kyle in a few years!  We’d be perfect together!

See… he’s going on a mission and I will write him when he is gone.  Soon, he will start replying to my letters and the other girls will stop writing…  He will get curious and invite me to his homecoming… and things will go upward from there!  Perfect!
Kyle is so awesome!


*All names have been changed in order to protect the privacy of those involved.