3/7/99

March 7, 1999

Guess what… I just had a hot date with Erik! That makes it 6 dates total that I’ve been on. Erik is the first one that I’ve really “liked”. I haven’t told you about him yet? Okay, no problem…

I met him only 2 months ago (maybe only 1…) Anyway, he was in the group I went with to the “Harry Hawkins” dance. I didn’t like him then. Yeah, he was cute but I didn’t get this major crush on him until… (I know what you’re thinking, “Not again!” Believe me; I’m sick of it myself. I don’t need this!) I think I started “liking” him at the basketball games.

He’s in the band and I’m on the Spirit Club. He sat by himself; looking so bored at the half-times I started talking to him. He was so sweet and I love the sparkle in his eyes! Anyway, Mark (poor guy) knows me so well that he could tell I like Erik. He told him so and found out that Erik likes me too! Erik got my number from Mark and called me! Aaahhhhh! Wait, wait… it gets better. He asked me out on a date after we talked on the phone for 45 minutes! I LOVE BEING SIXTEEN!

Our date went like this: He picked me up at my house and met my family, we went to go get his sister, had dinner at Applebee’s then went across the street to see the movie “A Blast From the Past”. He held my hand and put his arm around me twice!

*All names have been changed in order to protect the privacy of those involved.